Google Pixel 3a Charging Cable:
– Google Pixel 3a Cable Feature:
– 100% Brand New and Australia Stock
– More Stable Charging and Sync Data
– Suitable For Devices With Type C Interface To Transmit Data, Communicate And Charge
– Durable: Cable Cover With Mesh Layer with Ultra Durable Features
– Charge And Power Devices: With Up To 5V, 2.4A / 12 Watts Of Power
– Material: ABS Shell + Super-Pure Deoxidized Copper Core
– Connector: USB Type C To USB
– Length: 1 Meter
– Fast Shipping from Sydney
Google Pixel 3a Charging Cable
1x Baseus 1M Braided Nylon USB to Type-C Cable Reversible Connector ( With Retail Packaging)
Unique Design for connection of USB-C hardware to USB supported devices
This Baseus Cable was designed to connect smartphones, tablets and other USB-C (USB Type-C) equipped hardware to USB powered equipment so you can charge and sync your device.
Reversible Baseus USB Type C Charging Cable /USB-C connector For Google Pixel 3a
Unlike earlier standards of USB connections, the USB-C connector is fully reversible and so can be inserted into a USB-C compatible smartphone or tablet with ease.
Allows simultaneous charging and syncing of your USB-C Device
This quality cable allows you to connect your USB-C compatible hardware to your laptop or desktop, in order to charge your phone and exchange or sync data simultaneously.
Compatible with a USB mains charger
With a standard USB connection, this cable is compatible with a mains charger featuring a USB input, as well as a laptop or PC. So you have complete flexibility for your charging needs.
Compatibility Tested USB A to USB-C standards
Baseus has tested the compatibility of the cable to make it compatible with the USB-A to USB-C standard. Non-compliant cables can attempt to draw as much as 3 amps (3A), which could potentially damage the device when they are not compatible with this high power output.
Don’t take the risk. As the Baseus USB-C Charging Cable has been tested to ensure it’s compliant with USB A to USB-C standards. Featuring the required 56kΩ resistor necessary to protect your devices.
Specifications of USB C Charging cables
- You can think of USB-C as a set of rules that only exist to make smarter USB plugs, cables, and connectors. It just means it plugs in with a Type C connector.
- Power Delivery charging can use up to 20 volts and 100 watts. Hence, it can cause serious damage if not used in the right way.
- USB PD 2.0 and 3.0 are different than USB 2.0 or 3.1, and many cables will include both certifications since USB Power Delivery is part of the USB 3.1. Therefore, power Delivery can also extend beyond USB to other types of connectors. Since we’re talking about USB-C cables here, let’s not get too far down the rabbit hole.
- If you plug a USB 2.0 cable into a USB PD 2.0 wall charger, the highest charge rate will only be 15W the maximum of the cable. In addition, for charging a phone, 15W is a fast enough charge, but it won’t be fast enough for many tablets or for Chromebooks and other laptops. If you want to buy a single C to C cable that can charge your laptop and your phone, buy yourself a USB 3.1 cable with PD charging; 2.0 is okay, 3.0 is better.